Frequently asked questions (+ answers)
How long are your shipping times?
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, shipping times have slipped around the globe and are much longer than what they have been in the past. The following numbers are just indications and not numbers that you can rely on (please keep that in mind).
- Within Germany it usually takes 1-2 business days, while shipping to other European countries like France, Netherlands, Italy and Austria usually takes 4-5 business days.
- Shipments to Spain have been running a bit longer and are typically within 1-2 weeks.
Intercontinental shipments (leaving Europe) will take a very long time:
- In Asia, Hongkong and Japan are the fastest destinations with roughly 2-3 weeks time.
- They are followed by Singapore, which takes around 5 weeks.
- Taiwan and Indonesia are the slowest at the moment with shipment times exceeding 40 days.
- Shipments to Australia also exceed 40 days.
- Shipments to the USA also exceed 40 days.
Due to the limited amount of planes going back and forth between the continents, most parcels are transported via sea freight.
Where can I track my package?
We have gathered a number of international tracking links from local DHL partners. The list is not complete.
If you have a link from your country, we would be happy to add this.
Please visit our page about TRACKING.
My package was damaged - what should I do?
We have a special page for this topic. Please visit our page about DAMAGES.
Can I return a book, even though I have a personal dedication in it?
No, unfortunately that is not possible.
Can Stefan sign a book, even I have bought it somewhere else?
Of course Stefan is happy to sign books or anything else, if you meet him in person. This will usually be at a presentation, an exhibition or a photo festival.
However, please do not ship any items to us and expect us to return them signed. This is unfortunately not possible.